Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

My Top Twenty Songs of 2003

20 ~ BBMak, Get You Thru The Night
19 ~ Shania Twain, Ka-Ching
18 ~ Jewel, Stand
17 ~ Mis-teeq, Can't Get It Back
16 ~ S Club 8, Sundown
15 ~ Delta Goodrem, Born To Try
14 ~ Emma Bunton, Maybe
13 ~ A*Teens, One Night In Bangkok
12 ~ Robbie Williams, Something Beautiful
11 ~ Christina Aguilera, Beautiful
10 ~ madonna, American Life
09 ~ Gareth Gates, Sunshine
08 ~ David Sneddon, Best Of Order
07 ~ Delta Goodrem, Lost Without You
06 ~ Robbie Williams, Come Undone
05 ~ William Young, Don't Let Me Down
04 ~ Rachel Stevens, Sweet Dreams My LA Ex
03 ~ Play, I Must Not Chase The Boys
02 ~ Kelly Clarkson, A Moment Like This*
01 ~ Dashboard Confessional, Hands Down

* how mortifying after I totally slagged this off as the X Factor 2006 single. It's not a bad song. It's just been done... i wanted something new. I would have certainly put other songs above it if i was looking back now...

Posted by Paul 5:29 PM  

2 Comments:

  1. Poster Girl said...
    I'm thrilled to see Will Young's "Don't Let Me Down" up that high on the list--I think it's much underrated (or at least ignored, maybe?). And did you see that David Sneddon is now officially a millionaire thanks to all the songwriting he's been dong for other people?
    Paul said...
    i have decided that i need to write a christmas hit so i can live forever off the royalties. Although when my brillo book is finished, hopefully it will be such a smash that i can retire and sleep on the money it has made me!

Post a Comment