Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

My top twenty songs from 2002 (the year of will!)
.
20 ~ Garbage, Shut Your Mouth
19 ~ Jewel, break me
18 ~ Atomic Kitten, the last goodbye
17 ~ BBMak, staring into space
16 ~ Blue, Sorry seems to be the hardest word
15 ~ Nerina Pallot, Jump
14 ~ Allstars, Love Is
13 ~ Holly Valance, Kiss Kiss
12 ~ Nerina Pallot, Watch Out Billy
11 ~ Shakira, Whenever Wherever
10 ~ Liberty X, holding on for you
09 ~ Will Young, Light My Fire
08 ~ Shakira, Underneath Your Clothes
07 ~ Overprotected (my fave brit song!)
06 ~ Will Young, You and I
05 ~ Robbie Williams, feel
04 ~ Kylie, In Your Eyes
03 ~ Girls Aloud, Sound of the Underground
02 ~ Liberty X, Just A Little Bit
01 ~ Will Young, Anything Is Possible

Posted by Paul 3:39 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment