Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About



Greatest Hits Done Right - NYE Blowout!

Whitney Houston

The Singles (volume one)
~ You Give Good Love
~ Saving All My Love For You
~ How Will I Know
~ The Greatest Love Of All
~ All At Once
~ I Wanna Dance With Somebody
~ Didn't We Almost Have It All
~ So Emotional
~ Where Do Broken Hearts Go
~ Love Will Save The Day
~ One Moment In Time
~ It Isn't It Wasn't It Ain't Never Gonna Be
~ I'm Your Baby Tonight
~ All The Man I Need
~ Miracle
~ My Name Is Not Susan
~ Something In Common

The Soundtracks
~ I Will Always Love You
~ I'm Every Woman
~ I Have Nothing
~ Run To You
~ Queen Of The Night
~ Exhale (Shoop Shoop Song)
~ Why Does It Hurt So Bad?
~ Count On Me
~ Step By Step
~ I Believe In You And Me
~ My Heart Is Bigger
~ You Were Loved
~ My Heart Is Calling
~ When You Believe


The Singles (volume two)
(note: I think some of the greatest hits tracks and those that were on My Love… should have been split across two albums proper rather than have a few songs on a greatest hits and then the love songs compilation. Sheesh whitney get it together!)

~ It's Not Right (But It's Okay)
~ My Love Is Your Love
~ Heartbreak Hotel
~ I Learned From The Best
~ You'll Never Walk Alone
~ Could I Have This Kiss Forever
~ Same Script Different Cast
~ If I Told You That
~ Until You Come Back
~ Whachalookinatme
~ One Of Those Days
~ On My Own
~Love That Man (remix)

(PS we love her new song Family First! A return to classic whitney fortunately, rather than bravo tv show whitney. I have hope!)

Posted by Paul 9:48 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. xolondon said...
    ooh I have to admit I am hatin on that new Whitney song.

Post a Comment