Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

I know I haven't posted for a while, but I have been so all consumed with loathing for Grace that i feared i would have nothing positive to write about... and I still don't. Anyone who watched last nights show should be able to tell that Grace manipulated that entire situation and got the whole house rowing (as in argument not punting across the thames) and then came out of it looking like the hero. Repeat with me folks - She is EVIL!

other bits - leah's boobs are just becoming comedy now. She can't possibly think they look good. She so reminds me of the song Otto Titsling by Bette Midler.

- Lisa is also irritating me beyond belief. I'm so glad that her and Imogen (who could be nice if she weren't so easily led) can't vote this week. I seriously think that the group of these two, Nikki and grace believe that they are the good guys in the house and aren't two faced at all. But then again that is what makes this show so watchable!!

Posted by Paul 8:24 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment